The answer is I’ll try! 화이팅 \(^o^)/
- https://getinformed.carrd.co/ This is an incredible carrd with information and resources about many of the issues the world is going through right now!
- I find Twitter an extremely useful tool in finding information about these injustices and ways to help. As well as Change.org for petitions!
I have done this several times and I’m not so good with keeping to a schedule… my mental health has a lot of nope days.
But September WILL be the month I get better at this blogging schedule. This blog is one of my favourite parts of my life. I have fun making posts and it helps with my brain, especially as my job and finding another is sinking me lower than I would like 😭
Below is the schedule I plan for the first week of September (including the last day of August):
I used a mini version of this schedule last week and I’m excited to carry it on in full ♥
Before I did the Kpop ReadAThon, Monday’s were fashion editorial post days. However, for a while they have been when I posted about the group I’m on the team of (currently it’s Twice. You can see my tbr here ♥). This will continue – the wrap up’s and tbr’s may not fall on the Monday.
This Monday I’ll be posting about my favourite Twice MV’s~
I want to use Tuesday’s as a day to talk about K-pop that isn’t connected to the readathon group. I have a few ideas, so not every week will be the same and hopefully this gives more variety etc.
I have an idea planned for this Tuesday, but I may not have time. If you do see a post, it will be around Immortal Song’s 2~
I still like looking at Korean fashion editorials, especially when it’s idol’s and actors. I haven’t done them in a while, but doing the Uee x Dazed Korea post last week was fun and I want to keep making them.
I also use Wednesday for book content. I’m going to alternate between the two subjects. In the first week of September I’ll be doing the Musical Theatre Book Tag, we love a good musical in this household ♥
Last week, I used the Friday for a Kdrama review – EXO Next Door. I planned to have Friday’s being a review day and then Saturday with the First Thoughts, but it makes more sense to have it the other way round.
Some weeks I may not have a Saturday review – I start back at work soon and I need to focus time to find another and may not be able to watch a drama in a week or so. I will also use this slot for when I complete the last post for the Thai Bl Bingo Bingo (I have 2 dramas left to watch, so hopefully, that will be up in the next fortnight or so) and whenever I watch something that isn’t a K-drama, but considering all those titles, that may not be for a while 😂
The first week of September will look like this:
- Friday: First Thoughts for Come and Hug Me
- I want to get back to K-Drama’s. I looked at so many bingo boards and compiled a list of over 100 dramas. I’m going to be making my through them (or scrapping the ones I don’t like after my first thoughts) as well as the other challenges I have going on (they overlap quite a bit as well) – Idol Actors SNSD + Rom-Com Watchlist.
- Saturday: I’m Not a Robot K-Drama review
- I’m currently 3/4’s of the way through this drama and it’s part of the above mentioned Rom-Com Watchlist.
If you have any suggestions or requests in terms of Kpop, book tags/content and K-Drama’s (or any drama – I’ve watched Korean, Thai, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese) you want me to watch, let me know! ♥
Thank for reading! I hope you’re having a lovely day & staying safe ♥