This is such a fun tag!
I saw this on Books With Emily Fox (whose channel I would highly recommend ♥)
Original comes from Chami at ReadLikeWildFire – but a lot of her tag videos are now unavailable.
This tag involves picking two characters and deciding between the two who is best suited to the situation. Sounds simple, right? Let’s get to it!
1. You only have one more spot on your Spelling B team, who would you pick to complete your team?
Nesta Archeron (A Court of Thorns and Roses) x Gansey (The Raven Cycle)
Richard Gansey III welcome to the team! 😂
Thankfully Gansey is a smart young man, because even though Nesta reads I think she would rather stab me than have to be on my Spelling Bee team!
2. Both characters want to kill you, which one would you kill first so you have a better chance of surviving?
Lord Carlston (The Dark Days Club) x Kaz Brekker (Six of Crows)
I’m dead. There is literally no way I’m surviving if I try to kill either of these characters. So dead. Carlston hunts and kills demons! And Kaz is… Kaz.
Ugh. So dead 😂
3. You’re on the bachelor/bachelorette and you’re down to these two characters, which one are you going to give your rose too?
Shahrzad (The Wrath & the Dawn) x Nick Nelson (Heartstopper)
I love both of these characters!
Shahrzad is feisty and just, while Nick is incredibly wholesome! Oh and Nick has a cute Labrador…
Yep Nick is getting my rose! 🌹
4. You’ve been chosen for the Hunger Games, who would most likely volunteer in your place?
Holly Munro (Lockwood & Co.) x Citra (Scythe)
Ooh this is interesting. I feel like both of these characters would be willing to help, but I think Citra would be more likely to volunteer as tribute. Her sense of justice is strong and seeing my fat, useless self being put in the Hunger Games would be so pitiful that she’sd be straight in my place 😂
5. You’re stranded on an island. Which character would you sacrifice to engage in cannibalism?
Elisabeth (Sorcery of Thorns) x Inej (Six of Crows)
Is me an option? There’s no way I could sacrifice Inej, not just because she would kill me before I even tried, but because she’s been through enough!
Elisabeth is really tall, so eating her might be good, but she has a sword. A really big sword!
6. You’re the next DC/Marvel superhero (with your own tv show of course), who is your sidekick?
Silas (Sorcery of Thorns) x Marin Brandt (The Miniaturist)
I love Marin. A lot. The Miniaturist still hurts to think about, but she’s not exactly sidekick material…
Silas on the other hand! A stylish demon who would make sure I don’t accidentally kill myself while doing superhero business? Yes please!! I also love him so much ♥
7. You’re a manager of an Avocado admiring company, who would you fire for lack of communication skills?
Kady Grant (The Illuminae Files) x Blue Sargent (The Raven Cycle)
Ooh both of these women are pretty good at communicating. I think Blue would be the most likely to be part of an ‘Avocado admiring company’ (I certainly wouldn’t… don’t like them haha). And Kady is more likely to be hacking and kicking huge corporations butts. So I’ll fire Kady.
8. You’ve just finished a book in which your favorite character dies, which character is most likely to comfort you?
Jesper Fahey (Six of Crows) x Mr Bingley (Pride & Prejudice)
I feel like both would comfort me, but I think Jesper would be more of a dumbass about it haha~ Mr Bingley is super sweet and adorable and he seems like he would give wonderful hugs! So, Bingley would be most likely to comfort me (better).
9. Ugh, it’s high school. Who would most likely be part of the popular clique?
George (Lockwood & Co.) x Carlisle Cullen (Twilight)
George, bless my beautiful socially inept George. He would most certainly not be part of the popular clique. Carlisle is one of those people who would probably be part of the popular group, but also be loved by everyone else. I mean he technically was part of the vampire popular clique for a time haha ♥
10. The day has arrived; you’re finally a year older! Who would have the nerve to forget your birthday?
Elena (Guild Hunter) x Alabaster (The Fifth Season)
I think Elena would be someone who remembers those things as she values friendship a lot. And to be honest Alabaster just doesn’t really care about those things. He’s got bigger things to deal with and he only likes about 2 people, so~
11. You’ve just found an upcoming booktube star. Who would most likely be?
Vincent (Die For Me) x Ama (Damsel)
Vincent! Hands down! It would be all about classics and art and would be so fancy! It would be high brow, completely over my head, but I would always watch his videos. My reasons may be shallow (that accent and face) but who cares? haha 😂
12. Sleepover time! Unfortunately, you can only invite one person, who would you invite?
Kal Gilwraeth (Aurora Rising) x Lia (The Remnant Chronicles)
No offense to Kal, but he’s a bit of a downer. I think he would rather watch paint dry than come to a sleepover.
Lia, on the other hand, is more than welcome. I’m will also help her sneak Pauline into my room as well! We could have such a fun sleepover~
13. Bam, you’re pregnant. Who’s the father/mother?
Finnick Odair (The Hunger Games) x Ana (The Kingdom)
Finnick! My love! I would happily go through pregnancy (ugh) if Finnick was by my side ♥ Also Ana is a robot… I think it would be scientifically impossible and biologically considering we’re both female ^^”
Also, is there really much of a choice? It’s Finnick Odair ♥.♥
14. You’ve just written a super important text. Who would ‘see’ it, but not reply?
Essun (The Fifth Season) x Noah (The Raven Cycle)
Essun is very maternal, but to be honest The Fifth Season is a lot. I think she would try her best to reply. And I think the same of Noah as well. My main thing with Noah is that I can’t remember if he can use a phone… ^^”
This is hard. Both people have a lot on their plate and honestly both are likely to do this haha 😂
15. You’ve just woken up and it’s time for breakfast. Your mum’s been replaced by who?
Cassian (A Court of Thorns and Roses) x Suzy Turquoise Blue (The Keys to the Kingdom)
Oh gosh, neither of these would be a good choice. Suzy is a bit hectic, but she is loving so it might be alright. And Cassian… I’ve just got images of him in a dress and apron which I LOVE by the way 😂
Either way I think my dad and stepmum would object, but I want that image of Cassian to become real! :p
How do you feel about my answers? Which would you change? Let me know in the comments ♥
Thanks for reading! I hope you’re having a lovely day~