What do you do when you’re procrastinating reading? Do a book tag! haha
I saw this on Kaira the Book Goddess and it looked fun to do! So here we go:
1. You have 20,000 books in your TBR, how in the world do you decide what to read next?
You mean my life right now? haha It depends what I’m in the mood for. A lot of the time I just stare at my books and then choose the one closest to me or the one my gaze keeps returning to.
2. You’re halfway through a book and you’re just not loving it. Do you put it down or are you committed?
It depends. I don’t really like putting down a book, unless I absolutely hate it or I’m really not feeling it.
3. The end of the year is coming and you’re behind on your reading challenge, do you try to catch up? And if so, how?
The wonderful thing about Goodreads reading challenges is that you can change it. So, if I know I’m never going to complete it, I change it so that I can and then I feel accomplished without actually committing to my goal haha #readinghack 😂
4. The covers of a series you love do not match, how do you cope?
I just glare at them. And then move on with my life~
5. Everyone and their mother loves a book that you do not. Who do you bond with over your shared feelings?
To be honest, no one… I have no bookish friends haha ^^” I don’t tend to actually discuss books with anyone, I just write my goodreads review or if I have intense feelings I’ll talk about it on my twitter.
So basically, what I mean is that I bond with myself haha 😂
6. You’re reading a book in public and you’re about to start crying. How do you deal?
I put the book away immediately! I hate crying in public… I’m an ugly crier!
7. The sequel to a book you loved just came out but you’ve forgotten a lot of what happens. Are you going to reread it?
If I loved it then definitely! It would be more fun as I really like to binge read book series.
8. You do not want anyone to borrow your books, how do you politely say no when someone asks?
I would probably just lend them my books… I don’t like to disappoint people. I hate myself haha
9. You have picked up and put down 5 books in the last month. How do you get over this reading slump?
To get over slumps I tend to pick up a book I love! I’d read Skulduggery Pleasant or my usual go to Pride and Prejudice. Or I’d pick up an audiobook, they are so good for slumps!
And most of the time my slumps coincide with my anxiety being a cow, so getting good sleep, fresh air and eating the food I love tends to get my mood in a better place to be able to read.
10. There are so many books coming out that you are dying to read, how many do you end up buying?
I’ll probably wait until the paperbacks come out, or pray I can find them in charity shops (I’m a poor student 😭). Or hope my library has it so I can read it on Overdrive.
11. After you purchase all of these books that you’re dying to read how long do they sit on your shelves before you get to them?
… too long 😭 I currently have just under 100 books in my room that I haven’t read so.
Thanks for reading! I hope you are having a lovely day~
Loved this so much!
LikeLiked by 1 person