Picking 30 characters is harder than it should be haha
I’ve seen this on YouTube, but it looks like the original video isn’t online anymore. However, here are the links to the two creators channels:
– BeccaTheBookReviewer and ReadLikeWildfire
Before I looked at the questions, I picked 30 characters at random and here are my results:
1. You only have one more spot on your Spelling B team, who would you pick to complete your team?
(left: Harry Potter series; J.K. Rowling — right: The Darkest Powers trilogy; Kelley Armstrong)
Lupin is a smart man and I wouldn’t be myself if I didn’t choose him for a team when I have the chance ♥
2. Both characters want to kill you, which one would you kill first so you have a better chance of surviving?
(left: Nimona; Noelle Stevenson — right: Skulduggery Pleasant series; Derek Landy)
Neither would kill me though?… I guess I could pick Tanith when she went rouge because of a Remnant.
3. You’re on the bachelor/bachelorette an you’re down to these two characters, which one are you going to give your rose too?
(left: Pride & Prejudice; Jane Austen — right: Shatter Me; Tahereh Mafi)
All the Bennet’s have a special place in my heart, but Warner is most definitely getting the rose! ♥♥♥
4. You’ve been chosen for the Hunger Games, who would most likely volunteer in your place?
(left: The Black Magician’s Trilogy; Trudi Canavan — right: Harry Potter series; J.K. Rowling)
Dannyl is a sweetie, but we all know Molly Weasley is the mother of everyone and while saving me, she would also kick the Hunger Games in the butt!
5. You’re stranded on an island. Which character would you sacrifice to engage in cannibalism?
(left: Skulduggery Pleasant series; Derek Landy — right: The Twilight Saga; Stephanie Meyer)
So this is for my survival? Skulduggery Pleasant is a skeleton and Aro is a vampire made of diamonds or whatever shiny rock it is… I can’t sacrifice either! In this scenario I would be eaten by Aro… or Skulduggery could get me away because he can fly? Oooh I like that one!
6. You’re the next DC/Marvel superhero (with your own tv show of course), who is your sidekick?
(left: A Series of Unfortunate Events; Lemony Snicket — right: The Infernal Devices; Cassandra Clare)
I love you Charlotte, but Violet Baudelaire would be perfect! I mean, I wouldn’t even mind if I could be her sidekick! Violet is smart, an inventor and very quick on her feet.
7. You’re a manager of an Avocado admiring company, who would you fire for lack of communication skills?
(left: Harry Potter series; J.K. Rowling — right: Chaos Walking Trilogy; Patrick Ness)
What on earth is an Avocado admiring company? Can I fire myself?… wait. This is my blog. I fire ME! 😛 (also who would fire either of this amazing women?!)
8. You’ve just finished a book in which your favourite character dies, which character is most likely to comfort you?
(left: The Twilight Saga; Stephanie Meyer — right: A Series of Unfortunate Events; Lemony Snicket)
Can you imagine the hugs Emmett gives? *daydreams* ♥
And I bet Olaf gives really bad hugs!
9. Ugh, it’s high school. Who would most likely be part of the popular clique?
(left: Call Me By Your Name; André Aciman — right: Percy Jackson and the Olympians; Rick Riordan)
Oliver. For Sure! He is friends with everyone and everyone loves him. He is definitely the good looking guy that all the girls (and boys 😉 want).
10. The day has arrived; you’re finally a year older! Who would have the nerve to forget your birthday?
(left: Discworld series; Terry Pratchett — right: Howl’s Moving Castle; Dianna Wynne Jones)
Moist von Lipwig and to be honest I wouldn’t really blame him. He’s probably under a lot of pressure saving another establishment or something haha
11. You’ve just found an upcoming booktube star? Who would most likely be?
(left: Shatter Me; Tahereh Mafi — right: Vampire Academy series; Richelle Mead)
Kenji! I don’t know if he would be a booktuber, but as a YouTuber I can totally see it! He is so funny and would be fun to watch, to hear what comes out of his mouth next haha
Awww, but can you imagine Dimitri though? He would be so cute, but I think he wouldn’t like being on camera.
12. Sleepover time! Unfortunately you can only invite one person, who would you invite?
(left: Pride & Prejudice; Jane Austen — right: Cormoran Strike series; Robert Galbraith)
Ugh, I would never invite Lady Catherine de Bourgh into my house, she would be so snooty and I’m not here for that. I think I would get on well with Robin, we could watch Vera or something and work out who the killers are together.
13. Bam, you’re pregnant. Who’s the father/mother?
(left: The Infernal Devices; Cassandra Clare — right: Captive Prince Trilogy; C.S. Pacat)
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha oh my gosh! Laurent! Pffffttt!
Henry, it’s most definitely Henry. For starters he’s super adorable and I love him, but also I’m not Damon, so Laurent wouldn’t even know I existed haha
14. You’ve just written a super important text. Who would ‘see’ it, but not reply?
(left: A Streetcar Named Desire; Tennessee Williams — right: Darkest Powers Trilogy; Kelley Armstrong)
Blanche doesn’t have a mobile phone because she lives in the 1940’s. And I feel like Derek is one of those people who would definitely respond to an important text…
I can’t even put myself down because I would never ‘see’ an important text and no reply. I’d ignore it altogether sometimes, but not after I’ve read it… ^^”
15. You’ve just woken up and it’s time for breakfast. Your mum’s been replaced by..who?!
(left: The Selection; Kiera Cass — right: Skulduggery Pleasant Series; Derek Landy)
I would love for China to be my mother, but also terrified at the same time! Ooh but I could see all of her mysterious artifacts and books. Plus I have no musical talent, so China is now my mum!
Would you have chosen differently?
Thanks for reading! I hope you are having a lovely day~