It’s the Easter break and I should be writing essays and preparing for presentations, but April from Aprilius Maximus has made a readathon and I have my priorities sorted haha :p
2nd – 8th April 2018
- Read a book that you acquired recently.
- Read a book with a beautiful cover.
- Read a book you’ve been meaning to for ages.
- Read a book with your favourite colour on the cover.
- Read a hyped book or a book that have been recommended to you.
- Read a book that you’re *EXCITED* to read.
- The Bane Chronicles: I plan to read one or two of the short stories each day.
- I’ve requested The Selection from my library (Overdrive) but it hasn’t come in yet, so if it doesn’t, I’ll be reading Skulduggery Pleasant by Derek Landy as the book is my favourite and I LOVE the cover! My whole gang is together and Skulduggery looks so beautiful!! I have too many emotions about this series, but I have no shame haha
- Yes, I’m still reading this book *cries* which means it fits this challenge perfectly. If I somehow finish the book in a day before the readathon starts (not likely) then I will put the sequel in its place.
- Green is my favourite colour and in all of the Magic Study covers there is green somewhere 🙂
- The ACOTAR series has a lot of hype around it, so I thought I would finally pick the first book up haha
- I finished Fiery Heart a few days ago and the ending has made me so excited to read the next book in the series!
I’m looking forward to this readathon and I hope I do well! If you plan to take part let me know your TBR and I hope you do really well 🙂
Thanks for reading! I hope you are having a lovely day~