1. Thank and link back your nominator.
2. Answer 11 questions given by the nominator.
3. Nominate 5-11 other bloggers who have less than 200 followers
4. Create 11 new questions to ask your nominees.
5. Let your nominees know that you have nominated them via social media/blogs
I was nominated a second time, by IDreamedADrama. Thank you so much! They have a rather witty approach which makes their posts fun to read! Definitely check this blog out~
IDreamedADrama’s 11 Questions:
1. If you could bring one Korean actor (male or female) home with you for dinner, who would it be?
Lee KwangSoo – he is so adorable and I just want to feed him cake!
2. If you’ve ever binge-watched a drama (and I’m guessing 99% of k-drama fans have possibly done so at least ONCE) what is the shortest time span in which you finished a single series? A day, 72 hours, one week? Tell us how many episodes in total.
I tend to watch things once they have finished airing (because I’m super impatient!) so I used to generally finish dramas within a week. I think Vampire Prosecutor 1 (12 episodes) took me only a few days, as well as A Gentleman’s Dignity (20 episodes).
3. If you could blog about anything else except Korean dramas, music, food, animes etc, what would it be? (I’d have loved to try out a fashion blog but it’s freakishly demanding on time and resources, I imagine)
I totally agree, I would love to try a fashion blog, but I feel overwhelmed with this one, so I doubt I could have any haha ^^”
4. Have you ever dreamed about a Korean actor (male or female)? Who was it? If no, which actor would you be happy to see in your dreams? (cheeky question time)
I have never done this… but I’ve definitely daydreamed about several :p haha~ I would say, I wouldn’t mind seeing Lee Soo Hyuk in my dreams!
5. Another cheeky question…if you could spend a day playing the female/male lead to your favorite actor, which drama would you choose to star next to them? (Lately I’ve been wishing to be the heroine next to So Ji Sub, and I’d have loved to be in Master’s Sun)
Ooh being in Master’s Sun would be so good!! I wouldn’t mind being in Fated to Love You (during the happy times) for Jang Hyuk ^^
6. What is one thing you aren’t so good at, but you wish to improve on and maybe even excel at?
Art and running this blog haha ^^” I’d love to be able to draw or make clothes!
7. When last have you learned something new, say a new skill, language or hobby and what is it? (I tried a few pole dancing classes, but couldn’t seem to get the hang of it – L.O.L)
Well, recently I learnt how to use the till at the charity bookshop which I volunteer at (does this count?).
8. What’s your favorite Korean OST track right now? (I’m so feeling “Eclipse” by Patrick Joseph from My Beautiful Bride OST)
To be honest, anything from Master’s Sun! I love that soundtrack so much. Oh and ‘word I couldn’t say yet’ from Bride of the Century, Lee HongKi’s voice is so beautiful ♥
9. What’s your favorite Korean non-OST track right now? (Sober by BigBang is my go-to song at the mo’)
Right now, ‘View’ by SHINee is definitely one that I listen to a lot~
10. Recommend up to 1-3 dramas you recently watched (whether old or new drama). Why recommend them?
The Lover – This drama was so funny and crazy! Most of the characters are absolutely charming and the ending is adorable.
Fated To Love You – Ugh! This drama was stunning! I swear, the characters were perfect, the plot made me feel so much and Lee Gun’s laugh!
Queen In Hyun’s Man – This couple were so wonderful! The plot was very interesting as well. I love seeing actors in Hanbok’s, they always look so handsome. Also, this drama gave me so many feels!
11. Which 1-3 dramas would you NOT recommend? Tell us why?
Cheongdamdong Alice – It started well, however, I felt that the main female character wasn’t enjoyable to watch (which is disappointing because the actual cast was great).
Prince’s Prince – This little webdrama was not my cup of tea. The plot wasn’t clear and I felt the development of the characters wasn’t done much.
To The Beautiful You – I feel like I should have enjoyed this drama (mainly because of the cuties that are the leads), and my best friend enjoyed it so much. I couldn’t finish it and frankly it has been so long that I don’t know the reason… ^^”
- How did you get into watching kdramas?
- What is the genre that you gravitate towards? And why?
- Do you have any guilty pleasure genres/dramas/tropes?
- If you could live in any drama which would you choose and why?
- Describe your favourite drama without telling us the name.
- Have you ever had second lead syndrome or do you always ship the two main leads?
- Who are some of your favourite actors/actresses?
- Which 3 dramas would you recommend? And why?
- What made you start blogging about dramas?
- What are your goals for the second half of this year?
- What is your favourite thing about blogging?
I nominate these lovely blogs: