1. Thank and link back your nominator.
2. Answer 11 questions given by the nominator.
3. Nominate 5-11 other bloggers who have less than 200 followers
4. Create 11 new questions to ask your nominees.
5. Let your nominees know that you have nominated them via social media/blogs.
First of all I would like to thank Drama Cat and shower them with love, appreciation and chocolate! ♥ It’s taking all my effort to form coherent sentences because of how happy I am to have been nominated. Thank you for the sweet summary of my blog ^^
Drama Cats answers are very interesting so I definitely suggest going to read those~ And their narrative voice has a cute and open feeling to it ♥
Drama Cats Questions:
1) What is your go-to re-watch drama and why?
I tend not to re-watch dramas due to the fact that there are too many I need to get round to watching T.T However, if it does happen, it is generally ‘It Started With a Kiss’, this Taiwanese drama is just adorable, hilarious and I get super hooked when I watch it. Ariel Lin is a cute little treasure! ^^
2) What drama theme do you wish didn’t exist?
No-one talking to each other! Dramas are filled with misunderstandings and quite frankly just asking someone a question would solve everything. I don’t mean everytime, because where would the angst come from? But the simpler things and definitely between the two mains. I feel like after watching Heart To Heart, I expect communication haha ^^”
Oh and evil mothers… why do so many male main leads have horrible mothers or grandmothers?
3) Who is your favourite actor/actress?
Ooh this is hard. I tend to watch drama’s based on the plot, rather than the cast. Is that bad? However, with what I have seen, I simply adore Gong HyoJin’s acting in Master’s Sun, as well as So JiSub. Plus, Jang Hyuk’s performance in Fated To Love You will never cease to amaze me! Ooh and of course Jang NaRa~
4) What is your guilty pleasure drama theme?
Love Triangles… I mean what?! Even though it’s obvious who is going to get together in literally every single drama, I still have a guilty pleasure for love triangles. I think I just like watching ‘drama’ haha ^^” I mean, I will gripe and moan about love triangles when watching a drama, but I would probably moan more if there wasn’t one. I’m such a walking contradiction *cries*
5) What drama would you recommend to somebody who has never seem an Asian drama?
I probably wouldn’t recommend anything too overly ‘dramaland-ish’. Dramas are like K-Pop, you have to start off gently. I would probably recommend Heart To Heart, God’s Quiz (any crime drama really) or A Gentleman’s Dignity.
6) Explain the plot of your favourite drama without naming it.
Oooh this is such a good question!
“Never drink from a random bottle you find in a hotel pond thing. That is pretty much what causes all the drama. A one night stand leads a timid, ‘sticky note’ and a slightly unhinged CEO to get married. Of course romance ensues as well as tear-inducing, heart wrenching angst which will have you crying for days.”
Also, you will form a strong attachment to snails, a really strange laugh and a baby name that means dog poop! Can you guess which drama this is? ♥
7) Where would you most like to travel?
There are so many places I would love to travel to. Korea is high on the list, with the beautiful architecture, culture, fashion and scenery. Same with Japan~ I would also love to go to Italy, America… I should stop now otherwise I’m going to just name every country haha ^^”
8) What is your goal for the second half of the year?
My goal is to lower my anxiety and try to be outgoing and be less stressed as I am going to University!! And I will be living on campus for my new start.
Also, try to write recaps well (as I’m not sure if they are good enough T.T or have a distinctive narrative voice) and try to get better at reviews as well ^^
9) What is your creative outlet?
This blog definitely. I like coming on here and recapping episodes and visually seeing the efforts of my time on the screen. I also have three tumblr’s ^^” KworldReview (which I run with a friend), Cavernofdreams and Wordadventures.
10) What country do you blog from?
On the WordPress map, I would be the United Kingdom. I live in England 🙂
11) What is your dream job?
I have no idea… It used to be a writer, but that went drastically down hill after my first try and university. For some reason I’ve been thinking more about being a teacher, which is frankly insane because I’m terrified of people, especially younger people haha ^^”
I nominate: eDramaClouds, Kdrama Kisses, Cousins Blog Korea 🙂
(I know this isn’t 5-11, but I don’t follow that many people just yet and I seem to follow blogs that have over the follower limit).
- When did you start watching dramas and how did you find them?
- What is your favourite genre of drama?
- Do you pay special attention to OST’s, if so what is your favourite?
- Explain the plot of your favourite drama without naming it (this was such a good question I’m reusing ^^).
- If you could be transported into any drama (as a main character) which would you choose and why?
- How do you feel about love triangles?
- If you could get a sequel to a drama, which would you pick and why?
- How do you feel about idol dramas/ idols acting in dramas?
- Why did you start a wordpress blog?
- What is your dream job?
- How best do you like to spend your free-time?
Thank you for reading~